Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Konad M60 Easter Nails

So this is my first time doing Easter themed nails. I was pretty indecisive about what to do since I didn't want anything too over the top. I was going to do 5 colors, but it may have looked too crazy so I picked 4. I used L.A. Girl Disco Brites Hustle (purple), Freak (pink), Turntable (green), and Psychedelic (yellow). I actually love the Disco Brites polishes because they have a jelly-like formula and have a very glossy finish, but I probably shouldn't have used them for this manicure because it ended up being so thick =[ Good thing I used Seche Vite Quick Dry Topcoat after each color haha.





As you can see in the pics, the tips are slightly messed up since there are so many layers there. Sorry for the dark pics, it was pretty gloomy outside this morning.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! And thanks for following, it made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice colourful mani! Perfect for easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mani is fabulous! I'd love to do something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com