Thursday, August 11, 2011

China Glaze Traffic Jam and BM 204

Hey everyone. I have a short post for you all today. I swatched some of the CG Metro Collection last week before work so I had to do something on my nails before I left of course. I don't know why, but for some reason I hate to wear bare nail polish. I feel like my nails are naked even though they're far from it. The only time I will do it is if I unexpectedly leave the house or if the base is GORGEOUS (like what I'm wearing right now. I'll post that soon ;]  ) Here's CG Traffic Jam stamped with BM 204 in CG Passion. I really like the color combo on this one!



2 comments:

  1. I love this. That colour combination is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooo great!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com