Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Mani #2 Candy Corn Water Marble

Okay so I saw a few candy corn manis this month and thought they were really cute so I wanted to give them a try for myself. First, I tried doing a water marble with just the color scheme, but wasn't loving it very much, so I just decided to just do a water marble of it without the actual marbling. I used a base coat of Wet n Wild French White Creme and then marbled using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed, and Color Club Almost Famous. I topped it off with China Glaze Fairy Dust.



3 comments:

  1. I love that you added glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You've got an amazing blog! I love that manicure! The colors are soo bright!! :) Keep up the great work!
    BTW, I'm your new follower and I will really appreciate when you check out my blog too!:)Thanks!:)
    Have a nice day!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com