Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Mani #1

Hi lovelies! This is my first St. Paddy's Day mani I came up with. I have another one for you all tomorrow that I assure you is nicer than this one lol. My husband was on his way home from work and I tried to do this one real fast before he got home. I used Orly Fresh and Milani Jewel FX Gold. I usually like to use a sponge for any kind of 'gradient', but for this one I just kind of dabbed the brush on my nail and spread around the glitter with the polish brush. It was quick, I know it's not my neatest, but I still think it's a cute look if you're short on time!



3 comments:

  1. fun green and i love the gold glitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that green is so awesome but it looks so similar to China Glaze Gaga for Green I wonder are the dupes or not.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com