Monday, June 18, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge--Day 18: Half Moons

Good morning beauties! Today's theme is half moons. I love the look, but I kind of suck at doing it. I've only done it 3 times including today, but each time I pull off the hole reinforcements I manage to screw something up. Oh well, I think if I practice more I'll get the hang of it. For this mani I used Pure Ice Platinum Magic Base Coat and China Glaze Man Hunt and added red holo hex glitter. I'm determined to get better at doing these!



6 comments:

  1. Haha I just saw this picture on Instagram a few minutes ago :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This rocks! Reminds me of sailor moon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, very lovely: ) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a very patriotic mani. Would be great for July 4th! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com