Saturday, June 2, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge--Day 2: Orange

Good morning! Today is day 2 of the challenge and the theme is orange nails. I used China Glaze Papaya Punch and added some holo gold striping tape. It is my very first striping tape mani and I think it came out pretty good! It feels kinda tedious working with it. Maybe I just have to get used to the tiny pieces of tape because it took me awhile to cut the tape and align it nicely on the nail. Anyways, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!




7 comments:

  1. This looks great; I think I will have to try striping tape sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is terrific! I haven't had the courage to try my tape yet, you inspire me! First time and it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous! Love the gold tape on the tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You inspired me to buy nail striping paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo pretty!! You did an awesome job for the first time. I have to order some striping tape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the little details on the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Squeeee!!!! Striping tape is SO much fun! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com