Wednesday, July 18, 2012

China Glaze For Audrey and Konad M59 and M79

Good morning beauties! Today I have a very girly mani. I have owned China Glaze For Audrey for probably over a year now, but have finally decided to use it. I tried it once in the winter and thought it looked weird on me, but I gave it another go and it's so pretty. I stamped dots using Konad M79 and the bow with Konad M59 in Konad White. I added rhinestones to the bows and I think it finished everything off nicely. On a side note, I have been wanting to get M79 for the dots for the longest time and I finally gave in. I kept telling myself I should just practice using a dotting tool, but the perfectionist inside me would not have it lol.



13 comments:

  1. So lovely with the ribbon and dots. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Makes me want to wear For Audrey right now. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty :)
    I gave you an award that you inspire me ;)
    http://dutch-diana.blogspot.nl/2012/07/i-got-some-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's the number of a Konad image plate. You can purchase from www.ocnailart.com and if you're not quite sure what stamping is yet, you can google Konad nail art or search for it on YouTube. You'll find tons of info and maybe get hooked on stamps

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com