Sunday, July 29, 2012

My first glitter sandwich!

Happy Sunday everyone! I finally decided to try doing a glitter sandwich. I probably only own 10 jelly polishes and I hate removing glitter which is probably why it has taken me so long to finally try this out, but I really have no excuse and I want to get out of my nail art comfort zone by trying new things. I used 2 coats of OPI Samoan Sand, then one coat of OPI Rainbow Connection, and lastly one more coat of OPI Samoan Sand. How'd I do? I liked it more than I thought I would, but I have to get used to it. It's really weird to see something on my nails that's not a creme, my favorite finish if you haven't noticed =P.




14 comments:

  1. On holiday looks beautiful!))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I wonder how it would look mattified O:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've seen some similar to this and they look very pretty mattified!

      Delete
  3. This looks so gorgeous, what a great glitter sandwich! I love the colours of the glitter xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen this kind of combo before! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely jelly sandwich♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm surprised it turned out well because it was my first time and I wasn't really sure what to expect =P

      Delete
  6. I like it! It reminds me of Candy Shop, but instead of pink, it's a creamy sand color. It's a very nice combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I've never tried a jelly sandwich but I really want to!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! It was really easy and I'm glad I finally crossed it off my 'to try' list

      Delete
  8. The result of this sandwich is beautiful! Nice colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com