Monday, May 13, 2013

Essie In the Cab-ana & Nailz Craze NC 01

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I know I did! It was my first weekend without any schoolwork in such a long time and I got to spend some time with my family. I also had a chance to do my nails a lot so I'm a happy camper. Here's one of the manis I did over the weekend. I used Essie In the Cab-ana and stamped using Nailz Craze NC 01 in Konad White. The accent nail is OPI Liquid Sand Solitaire. I can't tell you enough how much I'm loving all of the OPI Liquid Sand polishes from the Bond Girls collection!



3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com