Friday, June 21, 2013

Born Pretty Store--Holo Polish #8 Swatch & Review


Happy Friday! Today I have a new product from Born Pretty Store to show you. They now carry holographic polish. The one I chose was #8 (they don't have names, just numbers). Let's look at the swatches!


Here's 3 coats with topcoat. The photos are shown with flash.


The photo on the website of #8 looks like a dark teal, but the one I have does not look teal at all. It pretty much looks like a medium blue color--still nice, but not what I was expecting from the photo. The polish has a linear holographic effect which is my favorite kind of holo so that was a plus. As for the holo effect, I would say it's medium. The Color Club Halo Hues polishes have a stronger effect than this one. The thing I didn't like about it is the size. It's tiny--only 6 ml. They are on sale for $5.59 on BPS, so that's almost the price of a regular 15 ml polish, but you get less than half of that. I wouldn't say you get your bang for your buck, but you get a holo polish with good formula, good application, and moderate linear holo effect. You can purchase the holo polishes here for $8.99. Use my code "NV7X31" for 10% off your entire purchase. 


1 comment:

  1. I love the blue color, great to see some accurate swatches of it. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com