Saturday, October 26, 2013

China Glaze High Hopes & MoYou London Pro 02 XL

Happy Saturday! Wow this week felt super long! Today I'm relaxing and swatching away. Today I have a mani I wore 2 weeks ago to a wedding and it matched my dress perfectly. I used China Glaze High Hopes and stamped using MoYou London Pro 02 XL in Essie Good as Gold. The glitter is OPI All Sparkly and Gold from the 2013 Mariah Carey Holiday collection--I actually got all 18 polishes from the collection and I really love the ones I've tried so far. You'll be seeing me use them in my upcoming posts. This is one of my favorite manis I've done in awhile! I was a bit hesitant to use this image because placement is crucial. Luckily I topcoated before I stamped and I was able to get the placement right on my 2nd attempt on each nail. How do you guys fix a stamping boo boo?



8 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com