Thursday, November 7, 2013

Polish TBH Dark & Difficult Times and Pumpkin Pasties Swatches

Hi friends! Yesterday I posted some nail art over a Polish TBH polish and today I have a couple Polish TBH swatches to show you. I met the indie polish maker Chrissy at the Eyes on Indie nail party back in September and she is super sweet! I brought my sister with me to the event and she bought some polishes and let me play with them--score! I personally don't like lending my nail polish out to anyone because I'm anal and don't want anyone getting polish all over the neck of the bottle. Does anyone else feel that way or am I just super anal? Haha enough about my craziness, onto the polish!


Dark & Difficult Times


Pumpkin Pasties over Essie Tart Deco


I was really pleased with both of these polishes. Dark & Difficult Times builds up nicely on its own and the glitter in it is really pretty. Pumpkin Pasties is the most glitter packed polish I've used to date. I didn't do any fishing, but instead I took off a lot of polish from the brush before applying because swatches I have seen look like there was too much glitter applied. This made application really easy because I hate fishing for glitter and trying to spread it all over my base because sometimes my base color will get messed up that way. These are both from Polish TBH's fall Diagon Alley Collection. You can purchase these polishes here. Chrissy's shop is currently closed, but she will re-open in less than a week on Nov. 12. 

10 comments:

  1. I like both of these a lot! Pumpkin Pasties is a really cool glitter topper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like both, especially Dark & Difficult Times!
    By the way, you're not alone in your craziness:)
    I don't like to share nail polishes with people too. It is because of negligence.
    (I'm sorry for my bad English)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva! Your English is perfect =] Glad to know I'm not the only crazy one.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Nat! Glad I finally tried out this brand.

      Delete
  4. I love Pumpkin Pasties and I like that you kept it sparse :) Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com