Sunday, November 2, 2014

Creepy Halloween Crawlers

Happy belated Halloween! Unfortunately I'm 2 days late posting these, but the good news is I was able to do 3 Halloween manis which was more than I could have hoped for. I worked on Halloween and it was nice because one of my co-workers brought a huge bag of wings and different headbands and costume pieces so I used a tiara and some fairy wings. I suppose I was a fairy princess. After work Mr. HeartNAT and I went to my sister and her husband's place for a night of scary movies which was perfect since it was rainy. Onto my nails!

Index and middle: Color Club Harp On It stamped using Bunny Nails HD-C in Mundo de Unas #2.
Ring: China Glaze Liquid Leather stamped using Bunny Nails HD-C in Color Club Harp On It.
Pinky: Zoya Pixie Dust Dhara (with top coat).



1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com