Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Color Club Indulge Me & MoYou London Fashionista 04

Hi friends! It's almost 2015 and I'm sure you're all deciding what to wear for your NYE mani. I just did a NYE mani yesterday, but most likely it won't be what I actually have on that day because it takes awhile for one of my manis to actually go from SD card to laptop to being edited and posted. I don't know why I lag so much lol. This mani is from a month ago! I used Color Club Indulge Me and stamped using MoYou London Fashionista 04 in Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Orange Impulse. The stamping color didn't show up on the base as great as I would have hoped, but it was one of those things where there's no going back once your first nail is stamped! To see a swatch of Indulge Me without the stamping check out my post here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com