Saturday, January 17, 2015

OPI Nordic Saran Wrap Smush & MoYou London Princess 12

Happy Saturday! Today I have a mani I wore a week ago to a friend's birthday party. I wanted something colorful and eye-catching, so I went with something I haven't done in such a long time--a saran wrap mani! I do love how saran wrap manis look, but it just takes a little bit more time and clean up than a typical manicure so I don't do them very often. Maybe if I had Liquid Palisade I would do more messy nail art, but I just haven't taken the plunge yet. What are your thoughts from those of you who have tried it?

 I started off with a white base of Morgan Taylor All White Now and then did the saran wrap smush using blobs of OPI Can't Afjord Not To, OPI Suzi Has A Swede Tooth, and OPI My Dogsled Is A Hybrid. Lastly, I stamped using MoYou London Princess 12 in Mundo de Unas White.



3 comments:

  1. That looks really good, I like the saran wrap base!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I love the colors! It reminds me of a lollipop! I really need to get my hands on MuD white. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com