Saturday, November 7, 2015

Bundle Monster Shangri La Stamping Plate Collection--Review


Good evening! Today I have a some stamping from Bundle Monster's Shangri-La collection to share with you. Bundle Monster's Shangri-La stamping plate collection consists of 10 square plates with abstract designs. You can buy the set of 10 plates or buy each plate individually. Here are the 3 plates I received for review. Click to enlarge.


For this mani I used OPI Products O Suzi Mio and stamped using BM-S105 in Mundo de Unas Fuchsia and Purple. 


The designs on the plates are very intricate and I'm impressed they transferred beautifully and easily onto my nails. The Shangri-La plates offer a variety of images such as paisley, floral, and tribal print. You can purchase the set of 10 plates here for $14.99 or individual plates here for $2.49 each.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com