Saturday, December 19, 2015

OPI GelColor Venice the Party & MoYou London Festive 30

Good morning my polished friends. I can't believe Christmas is less than a week away! I still have to finish my Christmas shopping and wrap presents. I'm sure I'm not the only one in that boat.

For this mani I used OPI GelColor Venice the Party and stamped using MoYou London Festive 30 in Essie Good as Gold. Middle finger has OPI GelColor Baroque...But Still Shopping. People hate this polish in regular nail polish, but in gel I actually quite like it!


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely mani! I am amazed how pretty the Baroque... looks as a gel - the regular polish is vile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com