Sunday, January 17, 2016

OPI GelColor Look At My Bow & PUEEN 29

Hello...Kitty! Who doesn't love Hello Kitty? When I saw that OPI was making a Hello Kitty collection I couldn't wait to get them all. I love the colors so much that I purchased the entire collection in both gel and regular polish. I know, I'm crazy. I wore this a couple weeks ago and it was my first official mani of 2016.

Here's OPI GelColor Look At My Bow stamped using PUEEN 29 in Mundo de Unas Black. Ring and pinky have OPI GelColor Never Have Too Mani Friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com