Sunday, May 15, 2016

Bundle Monster Festival Stamping Plate Collection--Review


Hi festival go-ers! Today I have a stamping collection that's just for you--the Festival Stamping Plate Collection from Bundle Monster. There's 10 small square plates with tons of images to choose from. 




OPI GelColor Super Cute in Pink stamped using BM-S301 in Mundo de Unas Aqua


OPI Suzi Nails New Orleans stamped using BM-S308 in all 6 Bundle Monster Weekend Warrior polishes

I loved this collection! I'm not a festival go-er myself, but I definitely felt Coachella vibes with these fun images on my nails. I was worried that I would have some difficulty picking up or transferring the intricate lines of the images, but I'm happy to report I didn't have any issues. Get your set here for $14.99 or here individually for $2.49 each.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com